coverage for:

auto home life health business
Facebook Mail Twitter RSS    
page header

homeowner's and renter's policies.


Your home is your most important investment. What happens if someone slips on your front walk? Would you be protected? Most homeowner's policies effectively provide coverage for your home, the contents of your home, and other structures such as a garage or shed. Typically structures are covered against fire and lightning, windstorm and hail, bursting of plumbing pipes, damage from falling objects, theft, damage caused by weight of dangerous ice and dense smoke. Often, additional coverages can be purchased. Do you know what you need?

The Homeowner's Policy comes with Personal Liability and Medical Expenses of Others which result from physical injury on your premises.

Do you rent your home or apartment? Your stereo, television, clothes and all of your personal possessions are at risk of fire or theft. Renter's coverage (content insurance) is available with coverages like the Homeowners Policy without the Home or Other Structures section.

Curry Insurance Agency has customized, comprehensive insurance for special valuables such as jewelry, fine arts, furs and even wine collections.

See the actual policy pages for what is covered by your policy. Some exceptions may apply.

Call or EMAIL Curry Insurance to find out what available coverages best fit your need.

dotted lines dotted lines
Curry Companies
1825 Veterans Blvd
Dublin, GA 31021
800.596.5664 | 478.272.2335
Office Hours: M-F 8am-5:30pm
dotted lines
Copyright © 2014
Curry Companies, Inc.